Been a quarter or so since my last post Wanted to share some updates info about the Service Delivery, SRE team at Red Hat for 2020!
Some of our top level goals:
- Improve observability – tracing, log analysis
- Improve reliability – load shedding, autoscaling
- Launch a boatload of features
- Establish mathematically proveable release criteria
- Increased Capacity Planning and demand forecasting for production services
- Widen availability to additional regions and cloud providers (have you built and supported production services on GCP?)
We’ve got several openings. They’re all REMOTE-FRIENDLY! Don’t worry about the specific titles – they’re a biproduct of how RH backend systems work.
If you think you check the majority of boxes on the job posting, and ESPECIALLY if you’ve done any of these things in the past…please ping us. We’re actively hiring into all of these roles ASAP.
So come have some fun with us. Build and run cool shit. Be at the forefront of operationalizing OpenShift 4. Develop in go. Release continuously.
Openings as of 19-Jan-2020
China (AWS China knowledge desired)https://global-redhat.icims.com/jobs/75764/site-reliability-engineer/job?hub=7
North America, Israel
Senior SRE https://global-redhat.icims.com/jobs/75022/senior-service-reliability-engineer—devops-and-ci/job?hub=7
Senior Security Software Engineer https://us-redhat.icims.com/jobs/68256/senior-security-software-engineer/job?hub=7